Welcome to the Creative Kids Culture Blog Hop!
By the way, this is our FIFTIETH one, can you believe it???
The Creative Kids Culture Blog Hop is a place where bloggers can share multicultural activities, crafts, recipes, and musings for our creative kids. We can’t wait to see what you share this time!
This month our co-hosts are:
Creative Kids Culture Blog Hop is a place for you to share your creative kids culture posts. It’s very easy, and simple to participate!
Just follow these simple guidelines:
- Pinterest, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook. Please let us know you’re following us, and we will be sure to follow you back.
- Link up any creative kids culture posts, such as language, culture, books, travel, food, crafts, playdates, activities, heritage, and holidays, etc. Please, link directly to your specific post, and no giveaways, shops, stores, etc.
- Please grab the button code above and put it on your blog or the post you’re linking up. You can also add a text link back to this hop on your blog post. Note: By sharing your link up on this blog hop you are giving us permission to feature your blog post with pictures, and to pin your link up in our Creative Kids Culture Feature board on Pinterest.
- Don’t be a stranger, and share some comment love! Visit the other links, and comment. Everyone loves comments!
- The Creative Kids Culture Blog Hop will go live on the 3rd Sunday of the month. It will run for three weeks. The following blog hop we will feature a previous link up post, and if you’re featured, don’t forget to grab the button below:
Here’s my favorite from last time:
A-Z of Japan : B is for Bicycle by Castle View Academy took me on a journey with her borrowed bicycle in the town of Toyama. I think it’s really cool that the Japanese use bicycles to get around for short distances and how they can pick the bike from the other hundred in a row.
Thank you for linking-up, and we can’t wait to see what you’ve been up to!
Latest posts by Orana (see all)
- The Best Train Rides for Traveling as a Family - June 5, 2019
- 10 Fun Facts About Sri Lanka - March 23, 2018
- How to Stay Sane While Maintaining Your Multicultural Visual Strategy - August 14, 2017