Join us in January and February as we read Family on the Loose: The Art of Traveling with Kids. This book is a must-read for anyone who travels or plans to travel with children.
– This engaging book offers hundreds of easy-to-use ideas for turning travel with kids into a rewarding, enriching adventure.
– Bill Richards and E. Ashley Steel have traveled through North America, Europe and Asia with their two daughters. They bring vast experience and a wonderful sense of humor to their discussion of family travel.
– Starting January 9, we will be posting once a week on a new chapter of the book.
– Read along and join the conversation as we talk about our experiences and plan for new adventures!
– Be notified of new posts by email by joining the group email list. Email multiculturalkidblogs at gmail. com with “book club” in the subject line.
– Share your ideas in the Multicultural Kid Blogs Google + Community.
– Link up your travel stories in the linky below.
– Follow our Travel with Kids Board on Pinterest.
These bloggers will be hosting the chapter discussions:
Chapter 1 and 2: Dads the Way I Like It – Jan. 9
Chapter 3: Discovering The World Through My Son’s Eyes – Jan. 16
Chapter 4: Kids Yoga Stories – Jan. 23
Chapter 5: MarocMama – Jan. 30
Chapter 6: Spanglish House – Feb. 6
Chapter 7: Spanish Playground – Feb.13
Chapter 8: The European Mama – Feb. 20
Chapter 9: Kid World Citizen – Feb. 27
Q & A with Ashley Steel: Chasing the Donkey – March 6
Where to get the book
Family on the Loose is available on Amazon
Now for your travel stories:
Link up your posts about traveling with kids.