Creative Kids Culture Blog Hop is a place for you to share your creative kids culture posts. It’s very easy, and simple to participate!
Just follow these simple guidelines:
- Follow us via email, Pinterest, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook. Please let us know you’re following us, and we will be sure to follow you back.
- Link up any creative kids culture posts. Such as language, culture, books, travel, food, crafts, playdates, activities, heritage, and holidays, etc. Please, link directly to your specific post, and no giveaways, shops, stores, etc.
<div align="center"><a href="https://multiculturalkidblogs.com/?p=5802" title="Creative Kids Culture Blog Hop" target="_blank"><img src="https://2.bp.blogspot.com/-2TlwB8obs5Q/UTDr2P8JEGI/AAAAAAAAGOQ/laky9JIEcGU/s1600/share+culture+button+2-email+small+size.jpg" alt="Creative Kids Culture Blog Hop" /></a></div>
- Please grab the button code above and put it on your blog or the post you’re linking up. You can also add a text link back to this hop on your blog post. Note: By sharing your link up on this blog hop you are giving us permission to feature your blog post with pictures, and to pin your link up in our Creative Kids Culture Feature board on Pinterest.
- Don’t be a stranger, and share some comment love! Visit the other links, and comment. Everyone loves comments!
- The Creative Kids Culture Blog Hop will go live on the 3rd Sunday of the month. It will run for three weeks. The following blog hop we will feature a previous link up post, and if you’re featured, don’t forget to grab the button below:
<div align="center"><a href="https://multiculturalkidblogs.com/?page_id=5802" title="Creative Kids Culture Blog Hop" target="_blank"><img src="https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-ajb4TxSmYlI/UTDtNW_oCLI/AAAAAAAAGOY/g-TYeax5flc/s1600/featured+culture+button+2-email+small+size.jpg" alt="Creative Kids Culture Blog Hop" /></a></div>
Thank you for linking-up, and we can’t wait to see what you’ve been up to you in your neck of the woods!
Frances is a part-time blogger, mommy and wife of a beautiful multicultural familia. She has a Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration with a certification in Human Resources. She blogs about heritage, culture, bilingualism, multicultural children’s books, and discovering the world through her son’s eyes. You can follow her at Discovering the World Through My Son’s Eyes.