Welcome to the Multicultural Kid Blogs Book Club!
– This parenting memoir includes practical tips and resources to help parents from all backgrounds give their children the benefits of bilingualism. Bilingual Is Better also addresses topics such as bilingual education and cultural heritage.
– Authors Roxana A. Soto and Ana L. Flores co-founded the popular parenting blog SpanglishBaby. Both are award-winning bilingual journalists.
– Starting Oct. 3, we will be posting once a week on a new chapter of the book.
– Join in the discussion by following the participating blogs and leaving comments with your thoughts and questions.
– Share your ideas in the Multicultural Kid Blogs Google + Community.
– Bloggers, link your posts to the linky below.
– Follow our Multilingualism board on Pinterest.
These bloggers will be hosting the chapter discussions:
Chapter 1: Spanish Playground – Oct. 3
Chapter 2: Family on the Loose – Oct. 10
Chapter 3: Spanglish House – Oct. 17
Chapter 4: – Oct. 24
Chapter 5: – Oct. 31
Chapter 6: Laugh and Learn – Nov. 7
Q & A with Ana Flores: – Nov. 14
- Wrap-up: Kid World Citizen – Nov. 21
Where to get the book
Bilingual is Better is available from several popular booksellers.
Now for your posts about Bilingual Is Better:
Read more about the Multicultural Kid Blogs Book Club on our main page.by