Welcome to the Creative Kids Culture Blog Hop!
The Creative Kids Culture Blog Hop is a place where bloggers can share multicultural activities, crafts, recipes, and musings for our creative kids. We can’t wait to see what you share this time!
Created by Frances of Discovering the World through My Son’s Eyes, the blog hop has now found a new home at Multicultural Kid Blogs.
This month our co-hosts are:
Witty Hoots on Multicultural Kid Blogs
Castle View Academy
A MultiAsian Family Life
Creative Kids Culture Blog Hop is a place for you to share your creative kids culture posts. It’s very easy, and simple to participate!
Just follow these simple guidelines:
- Pinterest, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook. Please let us know you’re following us, and we will be sure to follow you back.
- Link up any creative kids culture posts, such as language, culture, books, travel, food, crafts, playdates, activities, heritage, and holidays, etc. Please, link directly to your specific post, and no giveaways, shops, stores, etc.
- Please grab the button code above and put it on your blog or the post you’re linking up. You can also add a text link back to this hop on your blog post. Note: By sharing your link up on this blog hop you are giving us permission to feature your blog post with pictures, and to pin your link up in our Creative Kids Culture Feature board on Pinterest.
- Don’t be a stranger, and share some comment love! Visit the other links, and comment. Everyone loves comments!
- The Creative Kids Culture Blog Hop will go live on the 3rd Sunday of the month. It will run for three weeks. The following blog hop we will feature a previous link up post, and if you’re featured, don’t forget to grab the button below:
Here’s my favorite from last time:
We love finding out about different cultures, especially through cooking and finding out about new recipes. That is why we chose Your Guide to Easy Japanese Home Cooking from Castle View Academy as our featured post this month.
Thank you for linking-up, and we can’t wait to see what you’ve been up to!
Helen Newberry @ Witty Hoots
Latest posts by Helen Newberry @ Witty Hoots (see all)
- Creative Kids Culture Blog Hop #62 - September 16, 2018
- Amazing Ways to Learn In and About Nature - July 18, 2018
- Creative Kids Culture Blog Hop #56 - October 15, 2017