Welcome to the Creative Kids Culture Blog Hop!
The Creative Kids Culture Blog Hop is a place where bloggers can share multicultural activities, crafts, recipes, and musings for our creative kids. We can’t wait to see what you share this time!
Created by Frances of Discovering the World through My Son’s Eyes, the blog hop has now found a new home at Multicultural Kid Blogs.
This month our co-hosts are:
A MultiAsian Family Life
Castle View Academy
Crazy Little Family Adventures
Discovering the World Through My Son’s Eyes
La Cité des Vents
Creative Kids Culture Blog Hop is a place for you to share your creative kids culture posts. It’s very easy, and simple to participate!
Just follow these simple guidelines:
- Pinterest, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook. Please let us know you’re following us, and we will be sure to follow you back.
- Link up any creative kids culture posts, such as language, culture, books, travel, food, crafts, playdates, activities, heritage, and holidays, etc. Please, link directly to your specific post, and no giveaways, shops, stores, etc.
- Please grab the button code above and put it on your blog or the post you’re linking up. You can also add a text link back to this hop on your blog post. Note: By sharing your link up on this blog hop you are giving us permission to feature your blog post with pictures, and to pin your link up in our Creative Kids Culture Feature board on Pinterest.
- Don’t be a stranger, and share some comment love! Visit the other links, and comment. Everyone loves comments!
- The Creative Kids Culture Blog Hop will go live on the 3rd Sunday of the month. It will run for three weeks. The following blog hop we will feature a previous link up post, and if you’re featured, don’t forget to grab the button below:
Here’s my favorite from last time:
From Castle View Academy: Giving Your Child an Early Start in Learning a Language
Be sure to check out this great post with many suggestions for teaching a young one a new language and why you should!
Thank you for linking-up, and we can’t wait to see what you’ve been up to!
Latest posts by Carrie P (see all)
- 10 Fun Facts About Wopânâak (Wampanoag) Nation - November 13, 2022
- Native American Heritage Month: Six Notable Names - November 8, 2021
- Christmas Season in Ethiopia - December 6, 2019
Kids Channel says
That’s great idea for our kids. Thank you so much!