Welcome to the Creative Kids Culture Blog Hop!
The Creative Kids Culture Blog Hop is a place where bloggers can share multicultural activities, crafts, recipes, and musings for our creative kids. We can’t wait to see what you share this time!
Crafty Moms Share
Crazy Little Family Adventure
Castle View Academy
La Cité des Vents
Los Gringos Locos
Russian Step by Step for Children
Raising a Trilingual Child
Creative Kids Culture Blog Hop is a place for you to share your creative kids culture posts. It’s very easy, and simple to participate!
Just follow these simple guidelines:
- Pinterest, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook. Please let us know you’re following us, and we will be sure to follow you back.
- Link up any creative kids culture posts, such as language, culture, books, travel, food, crafts, playdates, activities, heritage, and holidays, etc. Please, link directly to your specific post, and no giveaways, shops, stores, etc.
- Please grab the button code above and put it on your blog or the post you’re linking up. You can also add a text link back to this hop on your blog post. Note: By sharing your link up on this blog hop you are giving us permission to feature your blog post with pictures, and to pin your link up in our Creative Kids Culture Feature board on Pinterest.
- Don’t be a stranger, and share some comment love! Visit the other links, and comment. Everyone loves comments!
- The Creative Kids Culture Blog Hop will go live on the 3rd Sunday of the month. It will run for three weeks. The following blog hop we will feature a previous link up post, and if you’re featured, don’t forget to grab the button below:
Here’s my favorite from last time:
Just like Swapna I frequently question why more countries do not have multilingual populations that were born there. Yes, I understand that there are lots of geographical, educational and political reasons, but I keep asking… In this post on The Practical Mom Blog talks about her and her son’s multilingual journey and the difference each country they live in makes in it.
Thank you for linking-up, and we can’t wait to see what you’ve been up to!
Latest posts by Anna Watt (see all)
- Christmas and New Year’s Books in Russian, French and English - December 7, 2015
- Creative Kids Culture Blog Hop #33 - November 15, 2015
- Language and Music: Paying It Forward - August 6, 2015