Welcome to the Creative Kids Culture Blog Hop!
This month our co-hosts are:
Tales from the Waygook Mama on Multicultural Kid Blogs
Los Gringos Locos
Crafty Moms Share
Castle View Academy
All Done Monkey
Crazy Little Family Adventure
Tales from the Waygook Mama
Creative Kids Culture Blog Hop is a place for you to share your creative kids culture posts. It’s very easy, and simple to participate!
Just follow these simple guidelines:
- Pinterest, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook. Please let us know you’re following us, and we will be sure to follow you back.
- Link up any creative kids culture posts, such as language, culture, books, travel, food, crafts, playdates, activities, heritage, and holidays, etc. Please, link directly to your specific post, and no giveaways, shops, stores, etc.
- Please grab the button code above and put it on your blog or the post you’re linking up. You can also add a text link back to this hop on your blog post. Note: By sharing your link up on this blog hop you are giving us permission to feature your blog post with pictures, and to pin your link up in our Creative Kids Culture Feature board on Pinterest.
- Don’t be a stranger, and share some comment love! Visit the other links, and comment. Everyone loves comments!
- The Creative Kids Culture Blog Hop will go live on the 3rd Sunday of the month. It will run for three weeks. The following blog hop we will feature a previous link up post, and if you’re featured, don’t forget to grab the button below:
I’m very honored to be given the chance to choose this month’s Creative Culture Blog Hop feature for the MKB site, but I have to say I had a really hard time choosing a favorite! I finally decided on this one of 8 Great Ways to Learn about Volcanoes, though because the activities were very creative and definitely something many kids (including mine) will want to try, even if it’s just to see something “explode”. But also check out the other posts in this blog hop to read and learn more about the different cultures and crafts out in the world.
Thank you for linking-up, and we can’t wait to see what you’ve been up to!
Latest posts by Jackie (see all)
- Creative Kids Culture Blog Hop #57: Top 10 Books That Feature Biracial Children - January 21, 2018
- 5 Tips on Traveling to Beijing with Kids - April 28, 2017
- Creative Kids Culture Blog Hop # 47: A MONOLINGUAL MOTHER’S QUEST TO RAISE A BILINGUAL CHILD - January 14, 2017