The Creative Kids Culture Blog Hop is a place where bloggers can share multicultural activities, crafts, recipes, and musings for our creative kids. We can’t wait to see what you share this time!
Created by Frances of Discovering the World through My Son’s Eyes, the blog hop has now found a new home at Multicultural Kid Blogs.
This month our co-hosts are:
Bringing Up the Parks on Multicultural Kid Blogs
Castle View Academy
Wise Owl Factory
Creative Kids Culture Blog Hop is a place for you to share your creative kids culture posts. It’s very easy, and simple to participate!
Just follow these simple guidelines:
- Pinterest, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook. Please let us know you’re following us, and we will be sure to follow you back.
- Link up any creative kids culture posts, such as language, culture, books, travel, food, crafts, playdates, activities, heritage, and holidays, etc. Please, link directly to your specific post, and no giveaways, shops, stores, etc.
- Please grab the button code above and put it on your blog or the post you’re linking up. You can also add a text link back to this hop on your blog post. Note: By sharing your link up on this blog hop you are giving us permission to feature your blog post with pictures, and to pin your link up in our Creative Kids Culture Feature board on Pinterest.
- Don’t be a stranger, and share some comment love! Visit the other links, and comment. Everyone loves comments!
- The Creative Kids Culture Blog Hop will go live on the 3rd Sunday of the month. It will run for three weeks. The following blog hop we will feature a previous link up post, and if you’re featured, don’t forget to grab the button below:
Here’s my favorite from last time:
I think it’s important nowadays to expose our children to books that have multicultural characters. This helps encourage children to empathize as well with children of differing cultures and backgrounds.
Thank you for linking-up, and we can’t wait to see what you’ve been up to!
Latest posts by Jackie (see all)
- Creative Kids Culture Blog Hop #57: Top 10 Books That Feature Biracial Children - January 21, 2018
- 5 Tips on Traveling to Beijing with Kids - April 28, 2017
- Creative Kids Culture Blog Hop # 47: A MONOLINGUAL MOTHER’S QUEST TO RAISE A BILINGUAL CHILD - January 14, 2017