Memory games are a great way to practice several skills: memorization, vocabulary and counting — all great skills to have when you are a bilingual or multilingual child! We have created a free multilingual printable clothing memory game to help kids learn the names of clothing in other languages.
There are a few ways to play this game!
- You can print a set in English, and a set in another language to practice both languages!
- You can simply print two sets in the same language
- You can play by matching two items that you would wear together
- Ask questions as you play:
- Do we wear this where we live?
- In what parts of the world do people wear this?
- Is this clothing for hot or cold weather?
- Do you wear this when you go on vacation?
- What is your favorite article of clothing?
What other ways would you play the clothing matching game? Share with us!
Multilingual Printables: Clothing Memory Game
Check out these other printables:by
Latest posts by Diana Limongi (see all)
- 6 Ways Your Children Can Be Little Activists - May 20, 2019
- Why Multicultural Moms Love Reading with Their Kids - November 17, 2016
- Multilingual Printables: Clothing Memory Game - October 28, 2016