Memory games are a great way to practice several skills: memorization, vocabulary and counting — all great skills to have when you are a bilingual or multilingual child! We have created a free multilingual printable clothing memory game to help kids learn the names of clothing in other languages.
There are a few ways to play this game!
- You can print a set in English, and a set in another language to practice both languages!
- You can simply print two sets in the same language
- You can play by matching two items that you would wear together
- Ask questions as you play:
- Do we wear this where we live?
- In what parts of the world do people wear this?
- Is this clothing for hot or cold weather?
- Do you wear this when you go on vacation?
- What is your favorite article of clothing?
What other ways would you play the clothing matching game? Share with us!
Multilingual Printables: Clothing Memory Game
Check out these other printables:
In My Garden: Multilingual Gardening Printables and Labels
Multilingual Animal and Babies printables
The following two tabs change content below.
Diana Limongi is a freelancer writer and blogger from NYC. She writes about motherhood, raising multilingual and multicultural kids, healthy living and travel (when she manages to get away!) She loves connecting with readers on Twitter and Instagram.
Latest posts by Diana Limongi (see all)
- 6 Ways Your Children Can Be Little Activists - May 20, 2019
- Why Multicultural Moms Love Reading with Their Kids - November 17, 2016
- Multilingual Printables: Clothing Memory Game - October 28, 2016
1 thought on “Multilingual Printables: Clothing Memory Game”
Do you have the clothing memory game, or any other game, in Portuguese (BR). I am having a hard time to teach my kids 6 and 13 yo and I believe this may help them.
Comments are closed.