Welcome to the Creative Kids Culture Blog Hop! The Creative Kids Culture Blog Hop is a place where bloggers can share multicultural activities, crafts, recipes, and musings for our creative kids. We can’t wait to see what you share this time! Created by Frances of Discovering the World through My Son’s Eyes, the blog hop has now found a new home at Multicultural Kid Blogs.
Living Ideas on Multicultural Kid Blogs
A MultiAsian Family Life
Castle View Academy
Crazy Little Family Adventures
Creative Kids Culture Blog Hop is a place for you to share your creative kids culture posts. It’s very easy, and simple to participate! Just follow these simple guidelines:
- Pinterest, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook. Please let us know you’re following us, and we will be sure to follow you back.
- Link up any creative kids culture posts, such as language, culture, books, travel, food, crafts, playdates, activities, heritage, and holidays, etc. Please, link directly to your specific post, and no giveaways, shops, stores, etc.
- Please grab the button code above and put it on your blog or the post you’re linking up. You can also add a text link back to this hop on your blog post. Note: By sharing your link up on this blog hop you are giving us permission to feature your blog post with pictures, and to pin your link up in our Creative Kids Culture Feature board on Pinterest.
- Don’t be a stranger, and share some comment love! Visit the other links, and comment. Everyone loves comments!
- The Creative Kids Culture Blog Hop will go live on the 3rd Sunday of the month. It will run for three weeks. The following blog hop we will feature a previous link up post, and if you’re featured, don’t forget to grab the button below:
Here’s my favorite from last time:
Thank you for linking-up, and we can’t wait to see what you’ve been up to!
The following two tabs change content below.
A mother of a worldschooler boy. Children book writer. Like to traveling and crafting. Always find inspiration through the cultures and kids.
Latest posts by Maria Magdalena (see all)
- Fun Facts About East Java – Indonesia - January 11, 2021
- Making Cardboard Candles For Christmas - December 16, 2020
- 10 Fun Facts about Surabaya, Indonesia - September 30, 2019