As part of our Multicultural Kids Product Promotion Services, we are excited to announce a new review opportunity! Giselle from Kid Yoga Stories is sharing Sophia’s Jungle Adventure, now available in 7 different languages:
We are looking for bloggers to review this book in the language suitable for them and share the review on their blog and with MKB!
Sophia’s Jungle Adventure Review Information
- You must be a blogger and have a solid mastery of one of the languages listed above.
- Publish the review on your blog and share on at least 2 of your social media networks.
- Email the URL of your review to the MKB email address you are provided. You are also welcome to email the social media links to the review.
- There are no geographical restrictions.
Once you sign up, give us 10-14 days to gather the information and get in touch with you!
DEADLINE to complete your promotion: March 31st, 2016. This is the final deadline, but we ask that as many bloggers as possible complete their promotion by March 17th, 2016.
Please sign up below:
About Kid Yoga Stories and Sophia’s Jungle Adventure:
Giselle Shardlow is the author and creator of Kid Yoga Stories. She is a certified yoga instructor and has an MA in education. She writes to promote literacy, health and stress relief in children.
Giselle’s mission for Kids Yoga Stories is to bring education, health and happiness to young children everywhere. Sophia’s Jungle Adventure allows children to fly like a toucan, slither like a snake, and flutter like a butterfly as they act out a journey through a Costa Rican jungle. The storybook includes a list of kids’ yoga poses and a parent-teacher guide.
You can follow Kid Yoga Stories on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest
Latest posts by Varya (see all)
- Supporting Multicultural Teens and Pre-teens - April 24, 2023
- 7 Quotes to Empower and Inspire Women - March 14, 2022
- Healthy and Easy Multicultural Meal - December 6, 2021