Welcome to the Creative Kids Culture Blog Hop!
The Creative Kids Culture Blog Hop is a place where bloggers can share multicultural activities, crafts, recipes, and musings for our creative kids. We can’t wait to see what you share this time!
This month our co-hosts are:
Crazy Little Family Adventure on Multicultural Kid Blogs
Crafty Moms Share
Crazy Little Family Adventure
Discovering the World Through My Son’s Eyes
Castle View Academy
La Cité des Vents
Los Gringos Locos
Russian Step by Step for Children
Raising a Trilingual Child
Creative Kids Culture Blog Hop is a place for you to share your creative kids culture posts. It’s very easy, and simple to participate!
Just follow these simple guidelines:
- Pinterest, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook. Please let us know you’re following us, and we will be sure to follow you back.
- Link up any creative kids culture posts, such as language, culture, books, travel, food, crafts, playdates, activities, heritage, and holidays, etc. Please, link directly to your specific post, and no giveaways, shops, stores, etc.
- Please grab the button code above and put it on your blog or the post you’re linking up. You can also add a text link back to this hop on your blog post. Note: By sharing your link up on this blog hop you are giving us permission to feature your blog post with pictures, and to pin your link up in our Creative Kids Culture Feature board on Pinterest.
- Don’t be a stranger, and share some comment love! Visit the other links, and comment. Everyone loves comments!
- The Creative Kids Culture Blog Hop will go live on the 3rd Sunday of the month. It will run for three weeks. The following blog hop we will feature a previous link up post, and if you’re featured, don’t forget to grab the button below:
This month I chose a Thai Elephant craft from the Mommy Maleta Blog. Not only did I find a great little craft to make about elephants, I also found a great blog full of amazing resources to raise global citizens. I am a firm believer that a family can Worldschool without having to travel full time and this blog is the perfect place to do it!
Thank you for linking-up, and we can’t wait to see what you’ve been up to!
Latest posts by Orana (see all)
- The Best Train Rides for Traveling as a Family - June 5, 2019
- 10 Fun Facts About Sri Lanka - March 23, 2018
- How to Stay Sane While Maintaining Your Multicultural Visual Strategy - August 14, 2017