Welcome to the Creative Kids Culture Blog Hop!
The Creative Kids Culture Blog Hop is a place where bloggers can share multicultural activities, crafts, recipes, and musings for our creative kids. We can’t wait to see what you share this time!
This month our co-hosts are:
La Cité des Vents on Multicultural Kid Blogs
Crafty Moms Share
The Art Curator for Kids
Discovering the World Through My Son’s Eyes
La Cité des Vents
Russian Step by Step for Children
Castle View Academy
Creative Kids Culture Blog Hop is a place for you to share your creative kids culture posts. It’s very easy, and simple to participate!
Just follow these simple guidelines:
- Pinterest, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook. Please let us know you’re following us, and we will be sure to follow you back.
- Link up any creative kids culture posts, such as language, culture, books, travel, food, crafts, playdates, activities, heritage, and holidays, etc. Please, link directly to your specific post, and no giveaways, shops, stores, etc.
- Please grab the button code above and put it on your blog or the post you’re linking up. You can also add a text link back to this hop on your blog post. Note: By sharing your link up on this blog hop you are giving us permission to feature your blog post with pictures, and to pin your link up in our Creative Kids Culture Feature board on Pinterest.
- Don’t be a stranger, and share some comment love! Visit the other links, and comment. Everyone loves comments!
- The Creative Kids Culture Blog Hop will go live on the 3rd Sunday of the month. It will run for three weeks. The following blog hop we will feature a previous link up post, and if you’re featured, don’t forget to grab the button below:
Hello everyone! I have the great pleasure to write this month’s post for the Creative Kids Culture Blog Hop. Last month, the posts that have been linked up were so interesting. I learnt quite a few things especially about some countries: Denmark, China, Latvia, Italy, Senegal, Germany, Bolivia, France, Switzerland, Japan…
I have chosen to feature the one from Carrie of Crafty Mom Share, about Exploring Switerland with books, music and food. As my husband is half Swiss, I want for my kids to know about some of their roots. This post has some great ideas for teaching them about this country. I think you will like them too!
Thank you for linking-up this month, and we can’t wait to see what you’ve been up to!
Latest posts by Eolia Disler (see all)
- Creative Kids Cultural Blog Hop #51 (May 2017) - May 21, 2017
- Women in History or Women’s Stories? - March 20, 2017
- Acts of Kindness Families Can Do Around the Holiday Season - December 16, 2016