Welcome to the Creative Kids Culture Blog Hop!
The Creative Kids Culture Blog Hop is a place where bloggers can share multicultural activities, crafts, recipes, and musings for our creative kids. We can’t wait to see what you share this time!
This month our co-hosts are:
Creative Kids Culture Blog Hop is a place for you to share your creative kids culture posts. It’s very easy, and simple to participate! Just follow these simple guidelines:
- Pinterest, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook. Please let us know you’re following us, and we will be sure to follow you back.
- Link up any creative kids culture posts, such as language, culture, books, travel, food, crafts, playdates, activities, heritage, and holidays, etc. Please, link directly to your specific post, and no giveaways, shops, stores, etc.
- Please grab the button code above and put it on your blog or the post you’re linking up. You can also add a text link back to this hop on your blog post. Note: By sharing your link up on this blog hop you are giving us permission to feature your blog post with pictures, and to pin your link up in our Creative Kids Culture Feature board on Pinterest.
- Don’t be a stranger, and share some comment love! Visit the other links, and comment. Everyone loves comments!
- The Creative Kids Culture Blog Hop will go live on the 3rd Sunday of the month. It will run for three weeks. The following blog hop we will feature a previous link up post, and if you’re featured, don’t forget to grab the button below:
Here’s my favorite from last time: Books about France, from Castle View Academy.
Well, as I’m French, I couldn’t pass the opportunity to pick up a post talking about books and France! It’s fun to see what other countries talk about my home country. Some of them I would really like to have on my bookshelves and read with my children to help them learn English!
Thank you for linking-up, and we can’t wait to see what you’ve been up to!
Latest posts by Eolia Disler (see all)
- Creative Kids Cultural Blog Hop #51 (May 2017) - May 21, 2017
- Women in History or Women’s Stories? - March 20, 2017
- Acts of Kindness Families Can Do Around the Holiday Season - December 16, 2016