Welcome to the Creative Kids Culture Blog Hop!
The Creative Kids Culture Blog Hop is a place where bloggers can share multicultural activities, crafts, recipes, and musings for our creative kids. We can’t wait to see what you share this time!
This month our co-hosts are:
Creative Kids Culture Blog Hop is a place for you to share your creative kids culture posts. It’s very easy, and simple to participate!
Just follow these simple guidelines:
- Pinterest, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook. Please let us know you’re following us, and we will be sure to follow you back.
- Link up any creative kids culture posts, such as language, culture, books, travel, food, crafts, playdates, activities, heritage, and holidays, etc. Please, link directly to your specific post, and no giveaways, shops, stores, etc.
- Please grab the button code above and put it on your blog or the post you’re linking up. You can also add a text link back to this hop on your blog post. Note: By sharing your link up on this blog hop you are giving us permission to feature your blog post with pictures, and to pin your link up in our Creative Kids Culture Feature board on Pinterest.
- Don’t be a stranger, and share some comment love! Visit the other links, and comment. Everyone loves comments!
- The Creative Kids Culture Blog Hop will go live on the 3rd Sunday of the month. It will run for three weeks. The following blog hop we will feature a previous link up post, and if you’re featured, don’t forget to grab the button below:
Here’s my favorite from last time:
Diversity in the Classroom: 5 Ways to Foster Friendship in the classroom: This article takes you back to right where we begin and foster lifelong relationships- The classroom. With the world becoming a global village, more and more children from diverse cultures are bound to meet and interact. And this lovely article teaches us how to kindle a friendship that crosses language barrier and what we absolutely must not take for granted. Take our word for it, you are going to love this.
Thank you for linking-up, and we can’t wait to see what you’ve been up to!
Latest posts by KetchupMoms (see all)
- 5 Homemade Tea Infusions to Brew a Healthy New Year - January 26, 2018
- Diwali Rangoli with Spoons & Cookie Cutters - October 9, 2017
- Bloggers Welcome To The Multicultural Kids Blog Creative Kids Culture Blog Hop #36 - February 21, 2016