Welcome to the Creative Kids Culture Blog Hop!
The Creative Kids Culture Blog Hop is a place where bloggers can share multicultural activities, crafts, recipes, and musings for our creative kids. We can’t wait to see what you share this time!
Created by Frances of Discovering the World through My Son’s Eyes, the blog hop has now found a new home at Multicultural Kid Blogs.
This month our co-hosts are:
Ketchup Moms on Multicultural Kid Blogs
Crafty Moms Share
Castle View Academy
La Cité des Vents
Raising a Trilingual Child
Discovering the World Through My Son’s Eyes
Creative Kids Culture Blog Hop is a place for you to share your creative kids culture posts. It’s very easy, and simple to participate!
Just follow these simple guidelines:
- Pinterest, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook. Please let us know you’re following us, and we will be sure to follow you back.
- Link up any creative kids culture posts, such as language, culture, books, travel, food, crafts, playdates, activities, heritage, and holidays, etc. Please, link directly to your specific post, and no giveaways, shops, stores, etc.
- Please grab the button code above and put it on your blog or the post you’re linking up. You can also add a text link back to this hop on your blog post. Note: By sharing your link up on this blog hop you are giving us permission to feature your blog post with pictures, and to pin your link up in our Creative Kids Culture Feature board on Pinterest.
- Don’t be a stranger, and share some comment love! Visit the other links, and comment. Everyone loves comments!
- The Creative Kids Culture Blog Hop will go live on the 3rd Sunday of the month. It will run for three weeks. The following blog hop we will feature a previous link up post, and if you’re featured, don’t forget to grab the button below:
Here’s my favorite from last time:
Diversity in the Classroom: 5 Ways to Foster Friendship in the classroom: This article takes you back to right where we begin and foster lifelong relationships- The classroom. With the world becoming a global village, more and more children from diverse cultures are bound to meet and interact. And this lovely article teaches us how to kindle a friendship that crosses language barrier and what we absolutely must not take for granted. Take our word for it, you are going to love this.
Thank you for linking-up, and we can’t wait to see what you’ve been up to!
Latest posts by KetchupMoms (see all)
- 5 Homemade Tea Infusions to Brew a Healthy New Year - January 26, 2018
- Diwali Rangoli with Spoons & Cookie Cutters - October 9, 2017
- Bloggers Welcome To The Multicultural Kids Blog Creative Kids Culture Blog Hop #36 - February 21, 2016
15 thoughts on “Bloggers Welcome To The Multicultural Kids Blog Creative Kids Culture Blog Hop #36”
Looks like a very fun activity. I wish I already have a kiddo so I can join too. 🙂
Alaine u can still join us if u have something to share with our kids
I don’t have kids but this is a great idea 🙂
Looks very interesting and fun for people who have kids 🙂
Great initiative. Children are the future and are so important!
What a great initiative! Will keep in touch to see how it works 🙂
This is the downside of not being blessed with a child, it feels like I’m missing out a lot on activities like these.
How about trying them out with your nephews and nieces?
Great tips! Some of these will come a long way in shaping a child life. 🙂
Thank you Tina.
This is great, it encourages kids to appreciate art and be artistic.
This is an awesome initiative to bring more awareness of multicultural kids. It also gives them support in their learning 🙂
Thank you so much! It is a real labor of love!
Hello! Thank you for hosting this! And thank you everyone for sharing such great multicultural craft activities!
I’m Ai and I recently started a blog on parenting inspired by multilingual, multicultural and musical education. Great to find like-minded people like you.
I appreciate the linkup opportunity for the Girls’ Day coming on March 3rd. (Linkup number 27)
Would be great if you can take a look and join me celebrating ALL GIRLS around the world!
Thank you Ai. We are glad you joined us.
Comments are closed.