As part of our Multicultural Kids Product Promotion Services, we are excited to announce the opportunity to review Bob Books Apps: Reading Magic # 3, a series of apps that are designed for children who have already learned their alphabet. They are phonics-based and use the Bob Books Methodology for teaching children to read, i.e., teaching children to read by slowly introducing new letter sounds, using consistency, and repetition and stories.
Apps #1 and #2 won the following awards:
Best App for Kids by Parenting Magazine, Best Apps for Kids with Special Needs by The Washington Post, Listed in educational apps that make learning fun, with a 4 star rating in USA Today
Reading Magic App Reviews: How to Participate
Call for Bloggers: If you are a blogger, sign up using the form below. You will receive a code over email to download the app for your review. To participate in the promotion do the following:
- You need to have an iOS device (phone, iPad and such) and be a parent or a teacher to children of age between 2 and 7 years old.
- Write a blog post review of the app you receive.
- Promote your review through at least two social media platforms.
- Write a review on iTunes.
- Email your links to multiculturalkidblogs(at)gmail(dot)com
DEADLINE to complete your promotion: December 25th, 2015. This is the final deadline, but we ask that as many bloggers as possible complete their promotion by December 5th.
About Bob Books:
Bob Books provide a step-by-step program to guide your child through the early stages of reading.
At each level, books are carefully crafted to meet the needs of a particular stage in a child’s reading development. Learning to read with Bob Books assures children success from their very first reading experience. Start your child on the path to independent reading today.
You can read more about the company over at Bob Books Story Page.
Latest posts by Varya (see all)
- Supporting Multicultural Teens and Pre-teens - April 24, 2023
- 7 Quotes to Empower and Inspire Women - March 14, 2022
- Healthy and Easy Multicultural Meal - December 6, 2021