Welcome to the Creative Kids Culture Blog Hop!
The Creative Kids Culture Blog Hop is a place where bloggers can share multicultural activities, crafts, recipes, and musings for our creative kids. We can’t wait to see what you share this time!
Created by Frances of Discovering the World through My Son’s Eyes, the blog hop has now found a new home at Multicultural Kid Blogs.
This month our co-hosts are:
Creative Kids Culture Blog Hop is a place for you to share your creative kids culture posts. It’s very easy, and simple to participate!
Just follow these simple guidelines:
- Follow us via email, Pinterest, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook. Please let us know you’re following us, and we will be sure to follow you back.
- Link up any creative kids culture posts, such as language, culture, books, travel, food, crafts, playdates, activities, heritage, and holidays, etc. Please, link directly to your specific post, and no giveaways, shops, stores, etc.
<div align="center"><a href="https://multiculturalkidblogs.com/?p=5802" title="Creative Kids Culture Blog Hop" target="_blank"><img src="https://2.bp.blogspot.com/-2TlwB8obs5Q/UTDr2P8JEGI/AAAAAAAAGOQ/laky9JIEcGU/s1600/share+culture+button+2-email+small+size.jpg" alt="Creative Kids Culture Blog Hop" /></a></div>
- Please grab the button code above and put it on your blog or the post you’re linking up. You can also add a text link back to this hop on your blog post. Note: By sharing your link up on this blog hop you are giving us permission to feature your blog post with pictures, and to pin your link up in our Creative Kids Culture Feature board on Pinterest.
- Don’t be a stranger, and share some comment love! Visit the other links, and comment. Everyone loves comments!
- The Creative Kids Culture Blog Hop will go live on the 3rd Sunday of the month. It will run for three weeks. The following blog hop we will feature a previous link up post, and if you’re featured, don’t forget to grab the button below:
<div align="center"><a href="https://multiculturalkidblogs.com/?page_id=5802" title="Creative Kids Culture Blog Hop" target="_blank"><img src="https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-ajb4TxSmYlI/UTDtNW_oCLI/AAAAAAAAGOY/g-TYeax5flc/s1600/featured+culture+button+2-email+small+size.jpg" alt="Creative Kids Culture Blog Hop" /></a></div>
Here’s my favorite from last time:
I absolutely love how Cindy at the Art Curator for Kids makes sharing art with your kids so easy! In her post, Hokusai’s Thirty-six Views of Mount Fuji, she shares great lesson plan ideas, discussion questions, and free printables all centered around these beautiful Japanese block prints.
Thank you for linking-up, and we can’t wait to see what you’ve been up to!
The following two tabs change content below.
Born and raised in Kansas City, Kali took Spanish in college and fell in love with it--especially after spending time studying in Costa Rica & Spain and volunteering in Peru. Once graduated, she began sharing her love of Spanish through her blog (www.fortheloveofspanish.com) and by teaching Spanish to local homeschool students.
Latest posts by Kali (see all)
- Visiting Cultural Festivals to Teach Kids about Other Cultures - September 26, 2022
- Book Reviews for Multicultural Children’s Book Day - January 25, 2021
- 5 Pandemic-Proof Ways to Explore Cultures with Kids - September 28, 2020