As part of our Multicultural Kids Product Promotion Services, we are excited to announce the opportunity to review Tru-Colour Bandages, promoting diversity in healing by creating bandages to match your skin tones.
Help promote #bandagequality
Tru-Colour Bandages Review: How to Participate
If you are a blogger, sign up using the form below. If you are in the US or Canada, you will receive a sampler pack to review. Otherwise, you can still promote diversity in healing via photos and information on the Tru-Colour website. To participate in the promotion do the following:
- Write a blog review
- Promote through at least two social media platforms
- Write a review on Amazon
- Email your links to multiculturalkidblogs(at)gmail(dot)com
DEADLINE to complete your promotion: February 10, 2014.
Tru-Colour Bandages was created by an adoptive dad who was troubled because 3 of his 5 children were growing up in a world that lacked bandages matching their skin tone.
Tru-Colour Bandages exists to bring bandage equality to the industry. In our diverse society, bandage companies should offer more than just peachy beige or cartoon superhero.
Because everybody deserves a bandage that matches their skin tone.
Social Media Links:by
Latest posts by Leanna (see all)
- Celebrate Diverse Books with Multicultural Children’s Book Day 2022! - January 28, 2022
- Support Diverse Books: #ReadYourWorld - November 29, 2021
- Racial Justice: Resources for Teaching Children - June 8, 2020