One of the highlights of this past year was our huge collaborative project World Cup for Kids! Bloggers from all over the world shared kid-friendly posts about the 32 participating countries, from books and crafts to recipes and fun facts! Highlights included how to host a World Cup party and a video of kids around the globe sharing why they love soccer! We even had an amazing printable pack for sale to learn about the World Cup and the participating countries!
And just for fun, here is a look at our most visited posts of the year, by reader’s country:
- Our overall top post was about our World Cup printable pack.
- Just over half of our readers are in the US. Their top post? Our World Cup printable pack. It was also the top post for our readers in the UK, Brazil, Costa Rica, New Zealand, Spain, and South Africa!
- Our readers in Australian, India, & Argentina readers also loved anything to do with our World Cup for Kids project!
- Readers in Europe (the Netherlands, France, Spain, Norway, Germany, Finland, Italy, & Ireland) went crazy for this article on passive bilingualism, as did our readers in Taiwan & Thailand.
- Not surprisingly, readers in Japan loved this post on Children’s Day in Japan, and readers in Mexico loved our post on Day of the Dead crafts.
- Readers in Ethiopia & Nigeria loved this post about expat life.
- 1 session from Greenland – to visit this post on DIY Christmas ornaments inspired by world cultures (Thank you, whoever you are! Come back soon!)
- Overall, the World Cup for Kids project was tops with readers in the Americas, Europe, Africa, & Oceania, while readers in Asia really loved our Read Around the World Summer Reading series.
No matter where you are, and which post you liked best, we look forward to a great year ahead, learning and growing together!
We are so excited to be taking part in a series about the BEST parenting blog posts of 2014, brought to you by the bloggers of Kid Blogger Network, and organized by our very own board member MaryAnne of Mama Smiles.
Follow along on the Pinterest board:
Follow MamaSmiles’s board The Best Kid Blogger Posts of 2014 on Pinterest.
Or have fun browsing the wonderful posts listed below!