As part of our new Multicultural Kids Product Promotion Services, we are excited to announce the opportunity to review and promote Happy Heart Kid, the line of kid friendly products that make character building activities fun and interactive for families!
Call for Bloggers: How to Participate
If you are a blogger, sign up using the form below. You can do one of the following:
- Full Review: Write a blog review a Happy Heart Kid kit, with a story, craft, activity, and extension ideas based on a character trait such as empathy. Once your review is complete, promote through at least two of the following social media platforms: Twitter, Facebook, and Pinterest (Google+ and Instagram optional). Hard copies will be mailed to reviewers in the US. E-copies of the written material will be emailed international reviewers.
- Social Media Only: Promote Happy Heart Kid through at least two of the following social media platforms: Twitter, Facebook, and Pinterest (Google+ and Instagram optional). E-copies of the written material will be emailed to those doing ONLY social media promotion.
Once you have completed your promotion, email your links to multiculturalkidblogs(at)gmail(dot)com.
DEADLINE to complete your promotion: December 5, 2014.
Thank you all for your interest! We are no longer accepting new participants.
About Happy Heart Kid
Sesame Street meets Montessori Education served in an easy to activity use kit for families with young children.
Happy Heart Kid’s mission is inspire families to engage in Character Building Activities through play. Our products aim to empower young kids with strong character traits in the hope of creating the next generation of leaders and change makers.
Happy Heart Kid is a line of kid friendly products that make character building activities fun and interactive for families. Their line of products create a simple way for parents and children to learn everyday values together in a non didactic manner. Happy Heart Kid’s products aim to spark curiosity, engage children and help develop their social and emotional intelligence while continuing to improve their spatial, language, fine motor, cognitive and artistic skills.
Connect with Happy Heart Kid:
Product website: http://happyheartkid.com/
Kickstarter website: Coming soon!
Google Plus: https://plus.google.com/105755943430280460668/posts
The following two tabs change content below.
Owner/Blogger at All Done Monkey
Leanna is a stay at home mother to three sweet, funny, rambunctious children. She draws inspiration from the Writings of the Bahá'í Faith and tries to raise her children in a fun, spiritual, loving environment. She and her husband, who is from Costa Rica, are raising their children to be bilingual and bicultural but more importantly to be "world citizens." Leanna blogs at All Done Monkey and is the founder of Multicultural Kid Blogs.
Latest posts by Leanna (see all)
- Yosemite National Park, USA: Fun Facts for Kids - May 8, 2023
- African American Women Leaders: New Picture Book Biographies - February 13, 2023
- Multicultural Children’s Book Day 2023 - January 25, 2023
5 thoughts on “Call for Bloggers: Happy Heart Kid”
Pingback: Call for Bloggers: Happy Heart Kid - Kid Blogger Network
Oh, boo! Missed it! If you decide to add more participants I would love to help promote!
Heather, I will keep your name and let you know if they do another promotion!
Wouldn’t mind either if there was a call for middle school or upper grade students. It looks like this is for young kids, but I missed it anyway too :o)
Yes, this is for preschool through early elementary, but hopefully we’ll have some products for older children too!
Comments are closed.