Pin-It Party for Multicultural Kid Blogs on October 21 at 3-4pm ET
RSVP HERE: MKB Pin It Party Event Page
Join us for our first Pin-It Party!
This coming October 21, from 3 to 4 pm ET, Multicultural Kid Blogs will be hosting a Pin-It Party, where we will be Sharing Pins onto our Collaborative Board Learning About Culture.
During the Pinterest Party we will be focusing on the question: What Resources Do You Use to Teach Children About Culture?
How Do I Participate?
• Be sure you are following our new Pinterest boards
• Make Comments (and share your Links) below the Pins that are Shared
• Repin the pins shared onto your own Pinterest Boards
We will be discussing questions related to resources for teaching children about culture: crafts, activities & games, books, music, travel, and language!by
Latest posts by Leanna (see all)
- Celebrate Diverse Books with Multicultural Children’s Book Day 2022! - January 28, 2022
- Support Diverse Books: #ReadYourWorld - November 29, 2021
- Racial Justice: Resources for Teaching Children - June 8, 2020